1. Cutting out foam strips
2. Sewing foam strips into tubes
3. ( Not shown; dying tubes yellow ) Covering tubes in beige nylon
4. Cutting wefts from additional wigs
5. Separating sections of the base wig
6. Sew tube to nape of neck
7. Sew all tubes to nape of neck ( aha! )
8. Glue wefts around tubes ( ribbon helps them stay sectioned off )
9. Braid sections, drape around tubes and braid the big braid
10. DECORATE AND YOU’RE DONE!
( Please note that I left out the swearing, crying, binge eating out of frustration, hours worth of combing out tangles, the pile of casualty wig hair and multiple failed attempts at the big braid cause the tubes kept getting tangled amongst each other. )
THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
You deserve a fuckin medal for all that hard work can we all just take a moment to slow clap it out for this amazing gal you go sister you’ve managed to do the thing and you did a pretty damn good job
“this cat doesn’t even want to eat it just wants to WARM ITS FACE”
i want to do this now.
this literally gives me goosebumps everytime I see it.
all those shadows almost killed your light
Two. When you are angry, do not respond.
Three. Do not decide when you’re sad.
‘why didn’t i just do my homework’ a musical by me
featuring hits such as ‘I’ve had 3 weeks to complete this fucking essay’ and ‘I’ll do it in the morning’
i ordered pizza and i was like ‘hey sorry you have to work on thanksgiving’ to the delivery girl and she was like ‘i feel worse for the person ordering pizza on thanksgiving’ ouch
it actually pisses me off so much that there’s the whole world out there, yet I’m just going to school every day. while I could be off finding wonderful things in foreign cities or climbing mountains or helping people or just wandering, and I feel like I’d learn so much more doing that instead, really.